A whole, pure, raw food. Baobab Fruit Powder is simply one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Baobab in Your Drink = Easy Nutrition
Baobab is a tangy addition to juices or plain water. Just one teaspoon is all you need – or two if you like a thicker drink – to add great flavor and a cornucopia of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to your diet.
How To Use Baobab Fruit Powder
Enjoying Baobest™ Baobab Fruit Powder is easy:
- Mix it with water or juice. Baobab by itself tastes like diluted lemonade, very refreshing after a hard workout.
- Add it to yogurt or smoothies for an antioxidant rich treat.
- Stir a spoonful into breakfast cereal or oatmeal.
- Mix it into the batter for pancakes, waffles or other baked goods.
- How about baobab sherbet or ice cream? Delicious and nutritious.
- You can even add it to tea, marinades or sauces.
- Antioxidants – 7,800 ORAC units which is even more than acai, blueberries and pomegranates
- Calcium – more than any other fruit on the planet and even more than a glass of milk
- Vitamin C – delivers 6x more than a glass of orange juice
- Potassium – packs twice as much as bananas
- Iron – 2x as much as red meat or spinach
- Magnesium – 4x the amount of most coconut waters
- Fiber – 50% by weight, of which 75% is soluble fiber