Green Nutritionals Green Calcium Powder 250g

Green Nutritionals Green Calcium Powder 250g

$29.95

Share:

Description

A unique wholefood source of natural calcium, Green CALCIUM is an organic marine plant (Lithothamnium calcareum) naturally rich in natural rich in elemental calcium, magnesium and 72 other trace minerals crucial for optimum calcium absorption and bone health.

Green CALCIUM contains 34% elemental calcium and has a unique porous ‘honeycomb-like’ structure and the large surface area that allows for greater absorption and utilisation of calcium in the body.

Green Calcium and Trace Minerals help to maintain total body health, normal growth and development, keep your bones and teeth strong over your lifetime (they contain 99% of the body’s calcium, the remaining 1% is in blood), ensure the proper functioning of muscles and nerves, keep the heart beating, help blood clotting and regulating blood pressure, metabolise iron, action a number of hormones (particularly those associated with the thyroid and parathyroid glands), build cell structure and in the absorption of vitamin B12

After a five-year life span spent absorbing essential minerals from the Atlantic waters, this calcium-rich plant calcifies naturally and settles on the sea bed from which it is sustainably harvested, taken ashore and washed, dried and crushed.

Nothing else is added.

As only the mature/aged material is harvested – not the live young plant, sustainability is assured.

The Lithothamnium calcareum marine plant regenerates itself continuously, so there is no interference with its renewal process.

MORE THAN JUST CALCIUM

Although GreenCALCIUM is an excellent source of plant calcium (1 level teaspoon provides over 950mg elemental calcium), it is really a multi-mineral complex. It provides 72 other trace minerals, all contributing to bone health and general well-being.

Minerals such as magnesium and zinc are essential minerals and are present in GreenCALCIUM together with trace minerals such as boron, iodine, selenium and strontium. These minerals are all absorbed naturally by the live marine plant from the clear, cold pollution free, mineral rich Atlantic waters and the presence of these trace minerals in GreenCALCIUM contribute to the high bio-availability of the calcium in our bodies.

You can add 2 -3 teaspoons of Green Calcium and Trace Minerals to 2 cups of filtered water and use as a mouth wash. A cheaper and healthier alternative remineralising mouthwash for those with damaged teeth or cavities.

green-calcium-sml

Additional information

Weight 0.400 kg
Dimensions 8 × 8 × 15 cm

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Green Nutritionals Green Calcium Powder 250g”